I am committed to keeping your personal information safe and being clear about what I do with it. I will only use your personal information in accordance with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information and not to do anything with your information that you wouldn’t reasonably expect.
• WHAT DATA I COLLECT
• WHERE AND WHEN I COLLECT YOUR DATA
• WHICH COOKIES DO I USE
• WHAT PURPOSES USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
• LAWFUL BASIS
• HOW LONG I HOLD DATA
• DATA SECURITY
• THIRD PARTIES
• DATA SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
• YOUR RIGHTS
• CONCERNS OR QUERIES
I have written this policy in accordance with the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018.
Jane Pointon is the identified controller. You can send any subject access requests at any time by contacting me at [email protected]
WHAT DATA I COLLECT
I only use the data necessary for providing therapeutic services. In order to provide these services, I gather the following information: name, address, email, phone number, date of birth, GP.
WHERE AND WHEN I COLLECT YOUR DATA
I collect data from my website via the contact me form.
I will not contact you for any purpose other than for what you have opted in.
If you are 13 or under, you must get your parent’s/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information on our website.
WHAT PURPOSES I USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
- I use your personal information to give you the information, support, service or products you ask for.
- I use personal data to carry out statistical analysis and research in order to help me to understand how I are performing and how I can improve my service and meet the needs of people that require my help.
- I may also use your personal information for other purposes which I will specifically notify you about and where appropriate, obtain consent.
Where my processing is based on consent, you may wish to withdraw your consent by unsubscribing from my service or
In other circumstances, information is gathered on a legitimate interest or contract basis in order for me to provide my services to you. You may request that I remove your data at any time by contacting me on [email protected]
HOW LONG I HOLD DATA
I will retain your personal data for no more than seven years from the date you last saw me as required by my awarding bodies Where data is processed on the basis of consent you can unsubscribe at any time and subscribe with a new email address if you want to change details.
I use up-to-date storage and security techniques to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or lawful destruction or accidental loss. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, I have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. Only authorised members of staff have access to your online records. These records are password protected.
DATA SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
I will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission, or the law requires us to. All clients have the right to access the information I hold relating to them. I will take reasonable steps to ensure that this information is kept up-to-date.
I will respect Data Protection Rights under the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018, so clients will have the right to obtain:
- confirmation that their data is being processed
- access to their personal data and other supplementary information
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data concerned
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- where the personal data is not collected from the data subject, any available information as to its source
CONCERNS OR QUERIES
If you have any questions relating to this policy or data protection within, please contact me on [email protected]